Iconic Santorini Collection *Grand Island*
FINANCE YOUR FLOORING with 18 Months Interest Deferred Financing by Synchrony Financial.
$5.43 sq. ft.
Iconic Santorini Collection Grand Island LVT
Waterproof and Durable Flooring
Santorini Collection Grand Island Luxury Vinyl Tile is a great option. Especially for busy homes with children or pets. It is scratch resistant and waterproof. Iconic Santorini Collection LVT has a rigid core with an attached padding. This means it's suitable flooring for not only your kitchen or bathrooms. It's also great for your basement. Santorini Collection Smoky Lake is affordable. Contact us for pallet pricing or special pricing.
The AC4 wear layer makes Iconic Santorini Collection Grand Island good for commercial installs as well. Which is why it has a Lifetime Structural, 35 year Residential Finish, and 15 Year Commercial Finish Warranty. Unlike earlier vinyl floors, this floor is dimensionally stable. Especially when compared to hardwood or laminate flooring. See below for install directions.
Iconic Santorini Collection LVT is very durable for everyday use. This flooring product has realistic imagery and holds up well against toys and pet claws. All around Iconic Santorini Collection Grand Island LVT is a comfortable option that would go well in most homes. Santorini Collection Grand Island goes well with both modern and traditional home designs. The locking joint ensures this product will hold up against gapping. Please ensure you do proper prep prior to install.
- Ensure floor is clean, flat, and RH levels are within spec.
- Bring in your flooring 48 hours prior to install.
- Under cut all door jams and remove all baseboards.
- Find your starting point.
- Snap a chalk line to verify if starting wall is square.
- Keep a 1/4" gap all around your installation.
- Use a tapping block to put flooring together.
- Use a scoring knife to make your straight cuts.
- Ensure locking mechanisms aren't broken.
- Joints should be clear of debris before inserting into installed floor.
- Use a Swiffer to remove dust.
- Reinstall baseboards.
- Caulk entryways, toilets, and bathtub connections.
Plank Length: 31.5″
Plank Width: 15.75″
Plank Thickness: 6mm
Attached Pad: 1.0mm IXPE Attached Pad
Wear Layer: AC4
Installation Type: Floating
Warranty: Lifetime Structural | 35 Year Residential Finish | 15 Year Commercial Finish
Characteristics: Stylish Matte & Slate & High gloss Visual with Painted Bevel