Phenix Tempo Stone *Lava*
FINANCE YOUR FLOORING with 18 Months Interest Deferred Financing by Synchrony Financial.
$4.05 sq. ft.
Phenix Tempo Stone Lava LVT
Waterproof and Durable Flooring
Tempo Stone Lava Luxury Vinyl Tile is a great option. Especially for busy homes with children or pets. It is scratch resistant and waterproof. Phenix Tempo Stone LVT has a rigid core with an attached padding. This means it's suitable flooring for not only your kitchen or bathrooms. It's also great for your basement. Tempo Stone Lava is affordable. Contact us for pallet pricing or special pricing.
The 12 mil wear layer makes Phenix Tempo Stone Lava good for commercial installs as well. Which is why it has a Limited Lifetime Residential and 5 year Light Commercial Warranty. Unlike earlier vinyl floors, this floor is dimensionally stable. Especially when compared to hardwood or laminate flooring. See below for install directions.
Phenix Tempo Stone LVT is very durable for everyday use. This flooring product has realistic imagery and holds up well against toys and pet claws. All around Phenix Tempo Stone Lava LVT is a comfortable option that would go well in most homes. Tempo Stone Lava goes well with both modern and traditional home designs. The locking joint ensures this product will hold up against gapping. Please ensure you do proper prep prior to install.
- Ensure floor is clean, flat, and RH levels are within spec.
- Bring in your flooring 48 hours prior to install.
- Under cut all door jams and remove all baseboards.
- Find your starting point.
- Snap a chalk line to verify if starting wall is square.
- Keep a 1/4" gap all around your installation.
- Use a tapping block to put flooring together.
- Use a scoring knife to make your straight cuts.
- Ensure locking mechanisms aren't broken.
- Joints should be clear of debris before inserting into installed floor.
- Use a Swiffer to remove dust.
- Reinstall baseboards.
- Caulk entryways, toilets, and bathtub connections.
Plank Length: 23.75″
Plank Width: 11.75″
Plank Thickness: 5mm (Including 1mm IXPE Backing)
Attached Pad: 1mm IXPE
Wear Layer: 12 mil
Weight: 32.83 lbs
Installation Type: Click
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty | 5 year Light Commercial Warranty
Characteristics: Superior Scratch Resistance Finish with Painted Bevel